Hillingdon Court
Vine Lane, Hillingdon

The American Community School first sought specialist advice on the restoration of this building in 1992 and Triton have continued to build on the goodwill established with the client and have completed three phases of major restoration and extension works. As a Grade II listed building, dated 1854 - 1858, English Heritage intervened after the brickwork and stone dressings had been painted to disguise the deterioration of the masonry caused by inadequate detailing.

After the removal of the paint, Triton were appointed in 1993 to undertake the in-situ restoration to the entire cornice and Bath stone dressings.

In 1995 Triton were engaged for the second phase. This comprised the construction of a new wing in brick and artificial Bath stone dressings with a new balustrade to match that of the original building, together with the restoration of the courtyard area and construction of a new Bath stone fountain.

The third phase, commenced in January 1997, involved the further supply or artificial Bath stone balustrade sections and the restoration of the main entrance Portico.

Back to Public and Institutions case studies

 
About Us  |  Careers  |  Surveys  |  Services  |  Commercial  |  Mansion Blocks & Residential  |  Public & Institutions   |  Ecclesiastical & Monumental   |  Industrial & Transport   |  Contact Details  |  Enquiry Form  |  Home

© Copyright 2004 Triton Building Restoration. All rights reserved.